If you are looking for tips, tricks and beauty secrets to help you make the most of your natural beauty and feel good naked, here are some that you can serve.
BY: JULIET COHEN
• Always moisturise using a good moisturiser and pay special attention to dry areas such as elbows, knees and feet.
• Massaging not only helps your circulation it also helps to smooth out bumps and wrinkles and will enhance your natural beauty.
• Olive oil, an old-fashioned beauty secret, will give your skin a luxurious look as well as making it soft and supple to touch.
• Hairstyles can go in and out of fashion at the drop of a hat, but if you stick to a style to suit your face you’ll never need to use that hat to cover up.
• Keep nails clipped between pedicures. People tend to judge others by the care they put into their hands and feet.
• Use sunscreen every day, even if it is cloudy or rainy outside for girl.
• Cleansing with a shampoo suited to your hair type.
•Toothpaste in a flavour you like, preferably with fluoride, antiseptic and anti-plaque mouthwash.
• If you have short or straight eyelashes, curl them first before applying mascara.
• Raw potato slices contain potassium to take away dark circles under the eye.
• To alleviate puffy, swollen eyes place bags of frozen peas under the eyes.
• Using mineral makeup helps bring a balance back to your skin.
• Oily skin holds perfume scents longer than dry skin.
• To remove the redness from pimples, rub a tiny spot of visine on the pimple. (SOURCE: PcQL)
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get articles and tips about your personal interests in your own inbox every week.SUBSCRIBE