Your hair dye may be thinner, and will get constant hair falling, if you are under stress.
1. Avoid hot water, to wash your hair. If you cannot use cool water, at least take bath with warm water.
2. Use a mild shampoo. It is not advisable to wash your hair more than 2 times in a week.
3. Comb the hair forward and give up the habit of combing your hair backward.
4. Apply coconut oil or castor oil on your hair as these are the best oil for hair.
5. Massage the scalp vigorously for 15 minutes then wash it with water.
6. Massage the scalp and hair with Aloe Vera gel or coconut milk. Wash your hair after half an hour.
7. Massage scalp using almond oil 2-3 times a day regularly.
8. Rinsing your hair with the mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea would help for its growth.
9. Mix olive oil, honey and cinnamon powder. Massage on the scalp for 15 minutes and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
10. Drinking fresh carrot juice or capsicum or lettuce would resolve the copper deficiency. This would also help for hair growth. (SOURCE: Isnare.com)
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get articles and tips about your personal interests in your own inbox every week.SUBSCRIBE