Look stunning and stylish this season with tips from celebrity stylist Marco Peña.
• Prepare Perfectly dry hair with TRESemmé (one) Done Wave Creation Sea Foam and spread.
• Alternating between a curling iron, waving hair ends to create mixing and circular waves S waves.
• Create a line and start the reverse French braid braided her hair in front and turn the bottom corner of the crown. Repeat other side.
• Perfectly spraying look with TRESemmé (one) Brushable Hairspray Ultra Done.
• Perfectly dry hair preparing TRESemmé (one) Done Wave Creation Sea Foam and spread.
• Create a center line and define the hair that frames the face using a curling iron.
• Cover hands with TRESemmé Perfectly (one) Done Perfecting Gel Wave and separate the hair into two pigtails below the neck.
• Separate the hair into two braids and secure with elastic.
• Use a brush to brushing back the braids.
• Secure the braids on top of the head using hooks and stop Perfectly TRESemmé (one) Ultra Done Brushable Hold Hairspray. (SOURCE: TRESemme)
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get articles and tips about your personal interests in your own inbox every week.SUBSCRIBE