Business Analysis improves the sense of doing business. It can be defined as a set of activities which can be carried out in order to analyze business situations.
BY: SOPHIA MADISON
A Business Analyst can identify problems in a project and suggest solutions to overcome those problems. To become a competent Business Analyst it is important to undergo proper training which will enhance your knowledge and provide you with the much needed knowledge.
Often organizations have to deal with complicated projects which need to be analyzed first and then carried out. This will eliminate the possibility of project failures or disasters. Business Analysis is another name for scrutinizing tasks and improving operations by making them effective. The skill set involves critical thinking and analyzing skills.
There are a number of benefits of Business analysis some of which are:
• Helps in Analyzing business situations
• Facilitates working with project managers and business sponsors to be able to face the complexity of the business analysis effort needed for the project.
• Helps to develop strong relationships with project stakeholders.
• Helps to generate core competencies amongst professionals.
• Effective communications within the company. (SOURCE: ArticleCity)
Photo: Eduardo Alegria
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get articles and tips about your personal interests in your own inbox every week.SUBSCRIBE