Stay healthy with a routine according to their fitness. Do not do more than it can, the experts recommend.
1. With less clothes on, more skin is exposed to the sun. Protection from the sun is more than just a great SPF.
2. Early morning and evening workouts are recommended to avoid the heat and sun altogether.
3. Hydrate. Not sure how much you need? Remember this easy hint: drink enough water to make your urine clear.
4. Out door activities don’t have to be running and biking. Gardening, swimming, jumping rope, running…
5. Hit the gym or Pilates studio for a cool indoor workout, or pop in a workout DVD.
6. Prepare for summer by being a winter exerciser too! This will ward off any injuries, aches and pains.
7. Try something new. It could be aquatic aerobics or plyometrics. Maybe hike up a mountain.
8. Join an exercise group. Every form of exercise has a group attached to it.
9. Running, walking, even Yoga in the beach is more challenging because of the unevenness of the surface.
10. Grab a neighbor and go for a long walk. You’ll not only get in shape but you’ll catch up and re-connect. (SOURCE: CDC)
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get articles and tips about your personal interests in your own inbox every week.SUBSCRIBE